Did you know that you can create DXF & NC Files of specific plates thickness using Project Explorer Queries?
Watch the short video to see how it’s done!
How can Queries be advantageous?
The user can save time by leveraging the Project Explorer Queries toolset that can be reused and additionally include multiple functionalities.
1.Open the Project Explorer, select the “Create new query” icon from the headings.
2. On the General tab select the Complete model radial button and assign a preferred color.
3. On the Objects panel, select the filter criteria, Plate.
4. On the Planar elements panel, put a check in the Plate Thickness and 1” in the field to the right. Select Save and Name the Query, Plates-thickness 1″. Select OK
The query will be appended to the list.
5. Select the bulb to the left to display all 1” thick Plates.
6. Once highlighted, you can;
- Number the specified querie
- Detail the specified querie
- Create NC files of the specified querie
- Create DXF files of the specified querie