Graitec releases version 2022 of Advance Workshop
June 2021 – GRAITEC, a truly international software developer for AEC, is delighted to announce that Advance Workshop 2022 has been released. Advance Workshop is purpose-built Fabrication Management Information System to give steel and rebar fabricators complete control over every stage of production: stock management, traceability, labour, and CNC processes to increase efficiency and reduce costs - ultimately optimizing your total business performance with Advance Workshop!
Advance Workshop 2022 comes with a key innovation: having merged our historic Advance Workshop product focussed on Steel workshop management with the Arma+ technology acquired by Graitec in July 2018. This technology was focussed on managing rebar and prefabricated concrete workshop. So Advance Workshop 2022 is now a unified product addressing steel, rebar or prefabrication workshops and factories.
Top new functionalities:
- RebarScan to automatize the input and analysis process within the same drawing interface, AutoCAD, to be able to analyse, detail and review the customer order at the same work environment.
- FastRebar as a detailing complement to your clients.
- New sequence schedule. The vision of internal vs. subcontracted production is given. It is possible to filter the view by period, customer, construction site...
- Goods returns record with invoiced and consolidated deliveries. It is possible to record partial or full goods returns to create several returns par packing slip.
- Process DSTV Steel Construction files from TEKLA models with hierarchy for import processes.
- Assisted assignment of production machines, allows you to quickly switch your production items to other workstations while controlling the feasibility and impact on the steel workshop load.
- The new BIM Manager ensures the continuity of information from the engineering office to the precast factory by exchanging IFC files to facilitate production.
For inquiries please contact your nearest Graitec office.
Founded in 1986, GRAITEC is an international group helping construction and manufacturing professionals successfully achieving their digital transformation by providing BIM and Industry 4.0 software and consultancy. Graitec is a developer of high-performance BIM applications as well as an Autodesk Platinum Partner in Europe and Gold Autodesk Partner in North America and Russia. Operating throughout 48 offices across 13 countries worldwide, GRAITEC offers its clients an extensive range of established software solutions combined with the full portfolio of Autodesk products and BIM suites which help address the most demanding projects needs and maximize productivity, efficiency, and performance. With more than 550 employees amongst which there are 200 BIM consultants, GRAITEC is an innovation focused company whose products are used by more than 100,000 construction professionals worldwide.
For more information, please visit www.graitec.com
For further information, please contact: