- – A very filigree 3-dimensional construction that is located on slight, partly fixed columns and which is created as three glass waves
- – Because of the hillside situation, the individual footing has different height indications
- – The three glass waves had to be constructed to each other in a staggered way to fit into the landscape.
- – Easy and efficient creation of the 3D model
- – Many automatic functions support the construction
- – Very good cost/performance ratio
“Advance Steel enabled me to get fast and useful results. Especially when planning the details, I was able to save a lot of time by using the standardized and comprehensive possibilities of
Mr Sager, Construction engineer