It’s here… and a lot earlier than previous years, thankfully.
Autodesk have released the Country Kit for the UK & Ireland (UKIE) for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020. The UKIE Country Kit is available for download at the following location:
This year’s UKIE Country Kit installs from an MSI File, previous years it has been an EXE File. To install the AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020 UKIE Country Kit:
1. Close any open Civil 3D sessions.
2. Download the Country Kit to your desktop.
3. Double-click on the downloaded .msi, review the License Agreement, and then click Install.
4. Click Finish to complete the installation.
The Country Kit is incredibly important for Civil 3D users, as it enables them to access standardised reports, templates and more, including drawing templates, catalogues, design standards and many other handy features. This year’s AutoCAD Civil 3D 2020 UKIE Country Kit contains numerous improvements and fixes to previous UK & Ireland content such as:
• Support for Sewers for Adoption v7 – The Manhole and IC Catalogue for Storm and Foul Water System as per SFA v7.
• Some of the UKIE subassemblies have been replaced and updated
• ‘OSGB1936.NationalGrid’ fixed, now works with online maps
And much more…
Graitec run a number of AutoCAD Training Courses which can all be found on our web page. If you would like to discuss training with the team, please click on the button below to request more information.