Get in contact for dates
Duration: 1 day
Designed for: This course is designed for new users of Autodesk BIM 360 Field who will be responsible for the site management activities of construction projects. Anyone who performs supervisory duties or manages day to day activities including sub-contractors.
Prerequisites: Please see below:
• Previous or current knowledge of the Construction Industry.
• A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software
• It is recommended working knowledge of Microsoft supporting systems, IOS (iPAD).
• Each delegate should have access to an internet enabled computer, iPad (not required for subs) and a BIM 360 Field login and have logged on at least once.
• It may be necessary to have Administrative rights to computers for application installation
Objectives: The primary objective of this courseware is to teach delegates the functionally of Autodesk BIM 360 Field. After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the workflows used in managing a construction project with BIM 360 Field
• Understand the capabilities of the system and adapting to different project types
• Understand the various roles and relationships of users of the system
• Be able to train others on the use of BIM 360 Field
Solutions to help deliver your projects on time & under budget
Dedicated experts to help you increase productivity
Training to help improve efficiency within your team
Worldwide leader in AEC & MFG system integration