We do not have any training programs available for this topic today but we would be more than happy to build a customised one for you, please contact us.
Duration: 3 days
Designed for: Those who want to get to grips with the primary features of Revit Architecture and wish to learn the fundamentals of Building Information Modelling.
Prerequisites: It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of Microsoft supporting systems. Additionally, it is assumed that the student has experience working with AutoCAD.
Objectives: The primary objective of this courseware is to teach students the concepts of Building Information Modelling and introduce the tools for parametric building design and documentation using Revit Architecture. After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the benefits of Building Information Modelling
• Use the fundamental features of Revit Architecture
• Use the parametric 3D design tools to design projects
• Create detailing and drafting views
• Create construction documentation
• Use the presentation tools for presenting models
Solutions to help deliver your projects on time & under budget
Dedicated experts to help you increase productivity
Training to help improve efficiency within your team
Worldwide leader in AEC & MFG system integration